- Frequency: 450-477MHz
- Power: 1-4 Watt
- UHF/VHF: UHF
- Channel Capacity: 80 UHF CB Channels plus 5 programmable channels
- UHF 80 Channel CB Approved: Yes
- Battery: 1750mAh (Standard) or 2250mAh (High Capacity)
- Side Connector: Motorola 2 Pin (m)
- IP Rating: IP54 Weather Resistant
- Scan Function: Yes
- Included in the Box: Radio, Antenna, 1750mAh Battery, Single Unit Charger with Power Cord, Belt Clip
The Motorola CP476 is an easy-to-use radio which, when operating on 80 Channel CB, does away with the need for licensing, contracts or fees. It is ideal for any small operation wanting a simple, affordable CB radio built to the commercial quality you need.
With 80 CB channels and 5 programmable channels (450-480MHz), the CP476 also boasts built-in voice scrambling providing enhanced privacy and communication while improving work efficiency. Its durable, lightweight and compact design is comfortable to use and is ideal for retail, education and hospitality applications as well as the rugged industrial environments of construction and manufacturing.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4801 Ex features a 5-line display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, man down and lone worker functions and IP67 rating for submersibility.