* IIC ib Ex. Level
* Anti-electrostatic housing
* Foolproof design
* IP67 protection
* Innovative Silicone Encapsulating
– Help to prevent the internal circuits from liquid, dust and harmful gas
* Innovative battery latch structure
* Anti-slip design
* Support DMR digital trunking
DMR Professional Intrinsically Safe Digital Radio
This radio is a PDT/DMR-based digital radio that complies with IIC Ex. standard (hydrogen group). It is particularly suitable for high-risk environment such as environment with combustible and flammable gases and dusts to provide secure and reliable communications for users.
Offering safe, reliable communications, the Hytera PD712 Ex handheld digital radio has been designed to meet the European Atex directives, FM standards and IEC standards, perfect for tough environments that require intrinsically-safe devices.
For pricing and availability, use the link below to find and contact your local dealer.